• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smiley
    Administrator
    • Apr 2000

N.O.S. Side View Mirror For Sale

I've got a N.O.S. side view mirror head for sale, in excellent shape, for $30. For more info and photos, go to: www.vcvc.org/mirror.html
    1966 Chevy Display, "Southern Belle"
    1968 Chevy, "Blue Overdose"
  • Blindmelon
    New Guy
    • May 2000

Smiley, i really need to find two round sidemirrors. my 65 is an all original showroom piece and i want ot put it back that way, can you help? Tim
    [email protected]

Comment

• smiley
      Administrator
      • Apr 2000

hey blindmelon, seems those original round mirrors and brackets are especially hard to find because no other chevy truck used them. only the '64-'66 chevy and gmc vans had them (and very few of those).

do you have the original brackets yet? they are going to be the hardest to locate. my van came with both brackets (no mirrors), but the passenger side bracket had been bent in several places to accomodate a bigger aftermarket mirror.

right now, i have no leads on any, but i am always on the lookout for them. i'll let you know if i turn any up.
      1966 Chevy Display, "Southern Belle"
      1968 Chevy, "Blue Overdose"

Comment

• Blindmelon
        New Guy
        • May 2000

smiley, good thing is i have the brackets and the mirror themselves. however over the time, they have become really lose. what do you think i could do? and also, do you know anyone good enough to do rechroming? i will be glad to ship them, it is just that i want them done properly. it's hard to trust people these days. if you can help let me know, thanks -Tim

Comment

Working...
        X