• leadfoot
    VCVC Member
    • Jul 2001

New England Chevy/GMC Truck show pics

another great weekend!
    VAN~On
    WENT to Van-iN'z
  • Joe Russin

Leadfoot,looks like you guys hac a good turn out.What did the pick up truck guys think about your early chevy vans?....Wookee

Comment

• leadfoot
      VCVC Member
      • Jul 2001

oh we were welcomed fine...ALOT of head turning for sure...there was a 65 mustang there too...so i guess everyone is welcome LOL..a few ford p/u's too..odd but cool just the same
      -we had a great time...6 earlies for this show..(most we ever had was 7 at blessing of the vans i think)..there were 9 at rogers wedding!....expecting alot more next weekend at super somer...still commin up right?
      talk at ya soon
      LF

[This message has been edited by leadfoot (edited August 04, 2003).]
      WENT to Van-iN'z

Comment

• Joe Russin

Yes I am.going to leave aroun 2 in the afternoon.that should put us up there around 8 o clock or so,Friday night.If you see a white extreme with a cowel hood wandering around the fair grounds lost it will be me....Wookee

Comment

• gregw98
          VCVC Member / Moderator
          • Feb 2002

Eric, I am jealous. You got to be one of the most traveled VCVC'ers we got. I would have to drive 700 miles to get to any gathering like that. Missing the fun, boo hoo.
          greg
          1965 Chevy Sportvan

"He who can reanimate the old and make it new is fit to be a teacher."

Comment

• leadfoot
            VCVC Member
            • Jul 2001

Hi...My Name Is Leadfoot
            It Has Been Less Than 48 hrs Since My Last
            EvanT... (the therapy crowd responds with~
            HI LEADFOOT...WELCOME!)
            -is there a support group for this addictiction?...can it be cured?...is there a cure?...do we really care if there's a cure?
            LOL.....
            all i can say i guess.. is i'm hooked
            ..every single event has been great..
            -this weekend i am expecting...one of the top 2 or 3 events this yr -alot of vanners/and freinds of vanners attend "super somer" (formerly known as "boogie bash")
            -i like taking the pics to post on the site..
            there has been ALOT of people thanking me for sharing pics of events they didn't make it to-were once at many yrs ago-ect...
            just trying to do my part i guess..
            <>
            cool joe we'll see ya this weekend!
            and greg man...your really bummin us out...maybe you should move?
            or hey... why don't we have a east coast bash of our own in myrtle beach or somethin next summer....almost middle ground no?
            VAN~On
            WENT to Van-iN'z

Comment

• Joe Russin

I went through therapy.Walked away from every thing...Then a 69 chevy van found me.I took it home gave it a place to park .I tried to ignore it for about a year,but something keep drawing me to it..Now it it almost road ready.I know once I am behind the wheel agian.I'll be like a fat kid with cake.I will be looking for something to do with it.Another adventure,another modification,more cool people to meet...The vanning bug bit me over 20 years ago anmd I still can't shake it....Wookee

Comment

Working...
              X