• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BZ
    VCVC Member
    • Jul 2000

Charlotte Auto Fair 2006

Visit the Charlotte Autofair located at Charlotte Motor Speedway in North Carolina, which is the Largest Collector Vehicle Event in the Southeast.

------------------
    Thanks, Ben
    BZ,RZ & Cujo @ N.C. 66&69 ChevyVan
    Thanks, Ben
    BZ,RZ & Cujo @ N.C. 66 ChevyVan
    "One thing a Southern boy will never say is, 'I don't think duct tape will fix it.' " Keith Canfield Apollo 13 Astronaut
  • BZ
    VCVC Member
    • Jul 2000

I have four spaces in the Red Field this year ...BR-052, 53, 54, 55 if you make it to the show come by and visit

------------------
    Thanks, Ben
    Thanks, Ben
    "One thing a Southern boy will never say is, 'I don't think duct tape will fix it.' " Keith Canfield Apollo 13 Astronaut

Comment

• wildave75
      VCVC Member
      • Jun 2001

Ben and Rita
      The Charlotte Auto Show is the same weekend that I am going to Parris Island, my little fellow is graduating from boot camp.
      Think pleasant thoughts about us.
      Dave

Comment

• BZ
        VCVC Member
        • Jul 2000

We have been there and done that, Jamie graduated from PI in 1992, it is the greatest feeling in the world, give him our congratulations....Semper Fi

------------------
        Thanks, Ben
        Thanks, Ben

Comment

• BZ
          VCVC Member
          • Jul 2000

Well it is Sunday and another Charlotte Auto Fair has come and gone. Had the usual rain showers a couple of days, lots of wind, but a big crowd as usual....sold my 65 Chevelle, did not have enough space to take the "tubbed" van and try to sell it this time, but I will take it out there in Sept. (14-17th) for the fall show if I don't sell it on Ebay or this list between now and then. Maybe some of us can get together and go out there in the fall.

------------------
          Thanks, Ben
          Thanks, Ben

Comment

Working...
          X