and www.vannin.com
    i hope to be there

[This message has been edited by leadfoot (edited May 25, 2006).]
    WENT to Van-iN'z
  • leadfoot
    VCVC Member
    • Jul 2001

leaving friday afternoon!
    hope to see some of our early's there for another huge line-up!
    stop by and visit Leadfoot Truckers!
    WENT to Van-iN'z

Comment

• leadfoot
      VCVC Member
      • Jul 2001

WENT to Van-iN'z

Comment

• Joe Russin

Great pictures Leadfoot,as usual.some good news beat you home, but I will let you talk about that.
        looks like Bobert needed his stick agian.
        I was wondering why pictures of nasty feet with blue toe nails kept showing up over at www.vannin.com now I know...LOL

There was talk about doing an eight door mod to and Early.Well here is a simular mod done to a 3rd gen.
        http://groups.msn.com/vintagechevyvanclub2/lostmemorialday2006.msnw?action=Sh owPhoto&PhotoID=9751
        click next

This van has some cool mods done to it. I really like what he did to the slider.

This 1st gen is sweet too
        http://groups.msn.com/vintagechevyvanclub2/lostmemorialday2006.msnw?action=Sh owPhoto&PhotoID=9744

Great pictures as usual...........Wookee

[This message has been edited by Joe Russin (edited May 31, 2006).]

Comment

• leadfoot
          VCVC Member
          • Jul 2001

must be talkin about 2 members of Leadfoot Truckers pulling home trophy's
          Ron got 1st .. we got 2nd early chevy
          .. the blue van didn't "show" it, thats racka rolla Charlie.. very sweet van packin a 327 even i belive-
          the later mod'd van was pretty cool. the twin electric pistons that lifted the hood were wild
          .. could really mess with a rice burner at a light flipin that up like that LOL
          sorry ya wern't there Joe, just wasn't the same without ya.. especially when Bobert snoozed out, ... and the other guy we got pretty well sunday night about 3am monday i mean but i didn't get pics of him .. someone else may have , he'll be washing behind the ears for a LONG time
          i didn't have my duct tape with a handle on me.. so we used a pile o red caution tape instead hehe

[This message has been edited by leadfoot (edited May 31, 2006).]
          WENT to Van-iN'z

Comment

• Joe Russin

atta boy guys,second place the 1st time out in primer.Thats why I keep preaching to these guys not to let the out side appearance of these old girls stop you from attending shows /events.Vanners and people in general really like the way these old girls look..........

I am ready for a Van event.I can't wait for the "Nationals"

When I feel myself getting tired I head for the van.Bobert has been around for a while you think he would have learned by now.....LOL

...........Wookee

Comment

Working...
            X