• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • painterchris
    Certifiable Vanatic
    • May 2000

1969 108" sportvan for sale

Hey all,
    I was going to buy this van and strip it for parts, but I've changed my mind. Basically, I don't have the time or money for this, so I'm posting it here. Mark "Stormer" has a 1969 Chevy sportvan for sale in "Raleigh, NC. It has an automatic tranny that was rebuilt recently (probably a TH350). The van is supposedly in good shape, but the 327 engine is shot. He's asking $500 and it's a MUST SELL. He's moving, so I'm guessing he will junk the van if no one buys it. The ad is posted on the vannin.com message board if anyone is interested. I wanted the tranny, rear end and doors, but I doubt I'll end up getting it. Tire-kickers shouldn't call. Only bother him if you really want the van and have the means to go get it.

Later,
    Andy.
  • Stormer
    New Guy
    • Aug 2000

The van is still around. I have kept it longer than I wanted to because of someone (not anyone who posts on this site) that said he would buy it and just kept me hanging while he never came across with the $$$. I want a vanner to get it and this "tire kicker" was a wannabe. Anyway, it is good if you have a motor. I am looking into a motor my nephew has if I can't sell it but I would rather sell. Please come to N.C. and get it.

Comment

• 68chevyboy
      Van Addict
      • May 2000

stormer, will you take 400$

Comment

• Stormer
        New Guy
        • Aug 2000

$500.00 is the rock bottom price. This window van has a rebuilt auto trans.,new battery,new alt.,new hoses and new fan blt. The body has some dents and dings but has not been wrecked and is not rusted out, only VERY light surface rust. Folks, if you want this van, make a move now, please.

Comment

• Stormer
          New Guy
          • Aug 2000

The van must go by the end of April. Open to offers before it goes to the scrapyard.

Comment

• BZ
            VCVC Member
            • Jul 2000

I live in NC.....Charlotte area.
            What is your phone # ?
            Thanks, BZ
            Thanks, Ben
            BZ,RZ & Cujo @ N.C. 66 ChevyVan
            "One thing a Southern boy will never say is, 'I don't think duct tape will fix it.' " Keith Canfield Apollo 13 Astronaut

Comment

• TurboVan
              VCVC Member
              • Dec 2000

This van is EXACTLY what I'm looking for. Too bad it's so far away. BUMMERRRRRR!! --- TV
              Keep one foot in the gutter, one fist in the gold...sigpic

'65 Panel, with turbocharged 327 (originally 153 four), TH400 (originally 3-speed), and 3.31 '67 Camaro 12 bolt rear (my first car, 1970)
              https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...meE_Jf-hgJU2mG

'69 Sportvan 108 with turbocharged original 250 six and 700R4 (originally Powerglide), 3.73 rear, starred in eight Taco Bell commercials
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDfPJ3xmwjY

Comment

Working...
              X