PDA

View Full Version : If you read this

BILLS66
06-17-2007, 05:31 PM
A simple thanks to the most of you , you know who you are ,I am in the car buisness all my life , love it would not change it , The reason I have survived , I do care about people , Thats not just buisness thats life , Thankyou so much for all your help and if I can return the the favor I will try my hardest to do so . My hats off to Harold , Its not always about the money , The world sometimes is to dog eat dog If more people Like many here do would just be fair the world would be a better place , Thanks for listening , Bill

weard-harold
06-17-2007, 09:54 PM
wow thanks Bill there is a bunch of great vanners on here. by the way is your van on the road yet ?. there will be a small car show here in Powers at the end of the month. it's white ceder days and the hole town is one big party. there will be fire works saturday night and i'm going to have a few vanners here for the weekend. come on down if you can...

BILLS66
06-19-2007, 04:03 PM
Harold, thanks so much for the invite, Life kind of crazy right now but The goal is for a weekend at the coast by the end of summer with the van. I will call or email way in advance maybe can meet up . Goal right now is body work complete ,doors and everything inside jammed , new seals etc. Install egine get most of those bugs worked out. Will be at the coast , I will bring a good tool kit because it basicly will be the maiden voyage. Talk soon .Bill