• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dinknut
    Van Addict
    • Mar 2006

See my van in a movie

The Nickelodeon movie " Fairly Odd Parents , Grow Up Timmy Turner " has been out for a week . They used my van in the final scenes of the movie . Keep a lookout for it....
    It didn't air in Canada , so I haven't seen it yet . I did see a few shots of it in a promo for the movie . I think that Jason Alexander and Cheryl Hines drive ( fly ) off into the sky in the very last scene....
  • Kustomizer
    VCVC Member
    • Nov 2007

That's pretty cool!
    1970 Chevy Sportvan 90 - "Dazed and Confuzed II"
    Lakeville, MN

Comment

• AutomaticAmie
      VCVC Member
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Dinknut View Post
      The Nickelodeon movie " Fairly Odd Parents , Grow Up Timmy Turner " has been out for a week . They used my van in the final scenes of the movie . Keep a lookout for it....
      It didn't air in Canada , so I haven't seen it yet.
      my oldest daughter (14) saw it...she yelled for me to come see.....surprising since she usually doesn't support my love of vans.....but i missed it. will have to watch for it again.
      .....when someone says "we" they really mean "me".
      ~ '69 sportvan 90" 307/turbo 350 "deflowered"
      ~'65 panel 90" 230/3-spd, 3.73 "the wild rumpus"
      http://www.vcvc.org/showthread.php/21406-Let-the-Wild-Rumpus-Start!/

metairie, louisiana....off I-10, near nola.

Comment

• Dinknut
        Van Addict
        • Mar 2006

I got the DVD yesterday...the van is only in the last 30 seconds of the movie...I took a crappy photo of my TV . This is the only full shot . In the very last shot , as the van flys off , you can see the van from the front...for some reason they " removed" the spiderweb grill.... You will also notice that the van has been digitally stretched....
        Attached Files

Comment

• Rcollins
          VCVC Member
          • Jan 2007

this is sweet! did they vinyl wrap your van or is that the actual paint job? i'll have to catch this movie, I love seeing earlies on tv.
          RC

Comment

• Dinknut
            Van Addict
            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Rcollins View Post
            this is sweet! did they vinyl wrap your van or is that the actual paint job? i'll have to catch this movie, I love seeing earlies on tv.
            RC
            They wrapped it....
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X