PDA

View Full Version : 40th Nats Warm Up Party Dash Plaques and Shirt Transfers

smiley
07-28-2012, 02:57 PM
Originally, we ordered 150 Warm Up Party dash plaques. Speed and Rick sold them all in record time. As the week went on, a few people asked if we had any more of them. We put in a very small order before we left and will be getting some t-shirt transfers as well. Once again, just a handful. The transfers will need to be taken to a shop to be pressed. They won't work with an iron. There is a full-sized shirt transfer and a small one on the way.

If you asked us about plaques at the Nats, remind me to hold one for you. Remember, it was all a blur. Plaques will be $2. Transfers will be $8 and $4.

<center>4344</center>

NipRing
07-28-2012, 03:37 PM
Originally, we ordered 150 Warm Up Party dash plaques. Speed and Rick sold them all in record time. As the week went on, a few people asked if we had any more of them. We put in a very small order before we left and will be getting some t-shirt transfers as well. Once again, just a handful. The transfers will need to be taken to a shop to be pressed. They won't work with an iron. There is a full-sized shirt transfer and a small one on the way.

If you asked us about plaques at the Nats, remind me to hold one for you. Remember, it was all a blur. Plaques will be $2. Transfers will be $8 and $4.

<center>4344</center>

Are the transfers both the same vcvc logo?

eddieg
07-29-2012, 06:12 AM
Smilie can you save one for me :)

AutomaticAmie
07-31-2012, 09:20 PM
eddieg, i'll put you on the list....
just heard back from gypsy and they'll be ready in a couple of weeks....they've been on the road since the Nats. will keep everyone posted....

kramer
07-31-2012, 10:01 PM
Amie I will take a full size transfer.

AutomaticAmie
08-01-2012, 12:35 AM
Amie I will take a full size transfer.

gotcha on the list!

AutomaticAmie
08-01-2012, 12:37 AM
Are the transfers both the same vcvc logo?

the big transfer is the warmup transfer....just like the dash plaque. The small one is the nats USA cutout. Smiley, can you scan that too?

smiley
08-01-2012, 12:47 AM
We didn't get the 40th Nats USA logo. We have large and small of the Warmup artwork...featured beautifully below (or above, depending on your thread view preference).

Wookee
08-03-2012, 07:48 PM
Hi Amie, this is Mary can you put me down for 1 large and 1 small transfer. FB me the total with shipping and I'll paypal you the $$. Thanks