PDA

View Full Version : Smiley Rocks!

Jon
04-20-2000, 10:02 PM
Just tryin' this out... Many thanks to Smiley for all his hard work on this site! It is inspiring and helpful. Keep up the good work!! Kick *** !

vanchick
04-21-2000, 10:24 AM
Cool addition to a really great site! Keep up the great work!

Stubby
04-26-2000, 05:24 PM
Love the site!!!

Rich Van Linkel
04-27-2000, 06:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vanchick:
Cool addition to a really great site! Keep up the great work!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Vanchick, I see you are a graphic artist. I am into art as well. Do you live close to Smiley? I sent him some drawings of mine to give him some ideas for a new VCVC T-shirt design. Maybe the two of us could come up with a really awsome design that would make others wish they had a Vintage van. I don't know what your main style of art form is so maybe we will mesh and maybe not, but we do allready have two things in common. Vans and Art.

yote
04-27-2000, 11:57 PM
vantastic early van site.keep on it.....

Blindmelon
05-10-2000, 01:32 PM
i just wanted to say that everything is cool about this site except for this. it is very hard to find this site for vans. if you tyoe up early vans or chevy vans, nothing about this site shows up. you need to somehow get a url link in with the ones about vintage trucks or something so when you typ in vans or early vans in search categories, this site sshows up. thanks i hope you understand this \Tim

JD
05-10-2000, 11:42 PM
HI SMILEY...JUST THOUGHT I'D SAY "HEY"...YOUR SITE IS GETTING BETTER EVERY DAY!!.....LATER.............JD (D-VANMAN)

68chevyboy
05-28-2000, 05:16 PM
best site on the whole net. i visit every day and i get a lot of info. thanks everyone.