PDA

View Full Version : calling all vanners help on parts list

Bear
02-21-2007, 12:28 PM
so far i have a new dog house seal.i need help in getting a list of parts for the 70 restoration.i need everyones 2 cents so i forget nothing.

SAVAGE
02-21-2007, 01:29 PM
How deep are your pockets?? Front door weather strip,window fuzzies,vent window WS,side & back door WS, windshield gasket, seals for turn sig, tail lights,side lights & back up lights. I'm sure I forgot somemore?? Tom

Bear
02-21-2007, 01:50 PM
i,m thinking on shaveing the side markers.i need everything that pertaines to the body work and paint job.door seals,hinge gromets,window fuzzys,once i get it back in primer sealer i.m doing to do the drive line.it,s sad to say i do not know if it,s a 350 or a 307 in the van i,ll find out saturaday.anyway i have a 307 in the garage on my stand just need to drop it off at shop and have it redone.i want to do a good body restore and drive line.then work on inside i want to put a auto trans in it.i will need to find a auto steering colum.need less to say i,m fired up and the wife is getting into it she even took yesterday off work to go get it with me.this one may be her lighthouse van we,ll see.