PDA

View Full Version : Summerluvvan Dave was here.

smiley
10-29-2016, 11:52 PM
Dave and his wife, Sharon, are in town; so Amie and I went out with them this evening. Dave hasn't been on the site that much lately. I asked if they wanted to come by the house to see the van. He wasn't aware that we'd been building one. Excitement followed.

summerluvvan
10-30-2016, 08:40 PM
It was great seeing Smiley and Automatic Amie! Be sure to ask Amie for restaurant recommendations if you visit NOLA. And thanks to Sharon for bringing me along on her business trip.

I also had my first taste of Blue Overdose. You all need to see this van. Hopefully Smiley will have it ready for bringing to the Nats and the big VCVC bash this year.

And I do promise, now that Columbia's famously hot summer is over, and we are mostly recovered from last year's flood, to get my van running again and start looking around for a great body shop to put the rear of my van back together, using the parts 108VanGuy hooked me up with. Getting my hands on a repopped gas tank, which Smiley tells me is in the development stage, would be a great start.

- Summerluvvan Dave