PDA

View Full Version : The Van Really Has To Go ! .

Vlad Marco
09-28-2008, 10:37 AM
Hey there people so anyway I really need to sell this 4/4 Van and as of now she will need a new back Door because some a-hole broke into her while it was Parked and ripped off the rear Speaker plus the Power Amps for the Stereo and how they managed to snap off the handle and bend the lip of the Door to get it open means that they must of been pretty desperate to get inside .

So anyway Iam willing to sell her for around $ 5000 OBO and am taking a big loss here but I can't stand to see her getting messed with like this and keep in mind that you will need a new rear Door on the Passenger rear side of the Van , the Door with the License Plate Light appears to be fine .

Give me a Call @ 917-526-2635 , anytime after 2pm EDT if interested .

Thanks......Vlad/Eros Fire .

SAVAGE
09-28-2008, 11:47 AM
Wow thats to bad. Must of been high on crack?? Hope somebody saves this sweet van.

Chowdah
09-28-2008, 12:05 PM
Are there any other issues with the van at this point? Hows the rest of the inside?

Chowdah
09-28-2008, 01:25 PM
No need to respond to last post about other issues......just spoke to you on the phone

planetvear
09-29-2008, 07:58 PM
as of 5:00 PM last night (sunday) i had a gentlemans agreement to buy this van. i am a man of my word and had begun arrangements to get to new york this week to pay and pick up. just got a call from vlad indicating he has sold it to someone else. i don't feel as though i was treated very fairly. sometimes it sucks to be honest, but i wouldn't change it for anything. john

[This message has been edited by planetvear (edited September 29, 2008).]

gregw98
09-29-2008, 11:20 PM
Man, John do I know that feeling. I too believe in the handshake or the 'gentlemen's agreement'. I had that happen once after the deal was struck and I left to go to the bank. I asked if he needed me to leave a deposit and he said, "No, you are just going to the bank". I get back and another guy offered him $200.00 more than our agreed price and he sold it. I come back with cash in hand, excited about my new purchase only to find it gone and sold. Well the guy did find out that I am not always a gentleman. That was 20 years ago and it still burns me up.
greg

planetvear
09-30-2008, 04:01 AM
well greg, once bitten, twice shy. i will not be dealing either players in this charade again, especially the seller, he did not turn out to be a man of his word after all. i just hate it when someone wastes my time for nothing. it appears as though the almighty dollar has again prevailed over the truth. john

bear1
09-30-2008, 06:30 AM
here i go agin with my two cents. something is just not right with this van.i too looked hard at buying it this summer.the org owner said he droped 20.000 plus bulding it vlad droped 10.000 buyimg it said he was going to part it out if he could not sell it. now he sells it for 5000.00 or less. something don,t add up i had a bad feeling on this van since the parting out post.i think this one needs to be looked at in person and drove.i all most paid 8500.00 for it in july.don,t mis understand me i am not saying anything bad about vlad that he did anything wrong but he was not happy when he first got it it was missing parts and things needed to be done yet.me my self i cannot walk away from money like that loose half invested.unless i was really unhappy with the van.

[This message has been edited by bear1 (edited September 30, 2008).]

Vlad Marco
09-30-2008, 02:48 PM
Ok now let me explain a few things here ! , and yes you can diss me all that you want to and I really don't give a damn so first the only reason why I dropped the Price on this Van was because it was unfortunately Vandalized and the Speakers , Amps and other things were taken as well as the rear Door being damaged and guess what ? . it is kind of a no brainer that when there is damage you cannot sell the same Vehicle for the Price that you Purchased it for so it only makes sense that the Price would be dropped down to make up for the loss & damage that occured and not because something is terribly wrong with the Vehicle so stop being big Babies over this and the only thing that needed to be done on her when I picked her up was a new Heater Coil and that was it ! , everything else was fine and yes Iam still recovering from my Hand Injury and that is the ONLY REASON why I chose to sell her in the first place ! Sheesh ! .

Now as far as me and you John are concerned yes we did speak and I told you the next day that I had recieved a Call earlier from another Person that wanted this Van and did not think that he was going to come through but I did say that I would give him first Dibbs on it and he surprised me with a down Payment that I was not aware of until after I had spoken to you and as soon as I found out I Immediately called you to let you know and as I told you to Please accept my Appologies on this one and had I known that there was already Money sent out to me I would have never said that you could buy her so lets stop with the Mud throwing here and get on with our Lives and Iam sure that most of us have more Productive things to do then Bitch over a Van Deal .

Laterz.....Vlad/Eros Fire .

Vlad Marco
09-30-2008, 02:55 PM
Ok now let me explain a few things here ! , and yes you can diss me all that you want to and I really don't give a damn so first the only reason why I dropped the Price on this Van was because it was unfortunately Vandalized and the Speakers , Amps and other things were taken as well as the rear Door being damaged and guess what ? . it is kind of a no brainer that when there is damage you cannot sell the same Vehicle for the Price that you Purchased it for so it only makes sense that the Price would be dropped down to make up for the loss & damage that occured and not because something is terribly wrong with the Vehicle so stop being big Babies over this and the only thing that needed to be done on her when I picked her up was a new Heater Coil and that was it ! , everything else was fine and yes Iam still recovering from my Hand Injury and that is the ONLY REASON why I chose to sell her in the first place ! Sheesh ! .

Now as far as me and you John are concerned yes we did speak and I told you the next day that I had recieved a Call earlier from another Person that wanted this Van and did not think that he was going to come through but I did say that I would give him first Dibbs on it and he surprised me with a down Payment that I was not aware of until after I had spoken to you and as soon as I found out I Immediately called you to let you know and as I told you to Please accept my Appologies on this one and had I known that there was already Money sent out to me I would have never said that you could buy her so lets stop with the Mud throwing here and get on with our Lives and Iam sure that most of us have more Productive things to do then Bitch over a Van Deal .

Laterz.....Vlad/Eros Fire .

Vlad Marco
09-30-2008, 03:45 PM
And one last thing was that the Shifter was being a bit Stubborn but since I got a Friend of mine to Grease it up and do some adjustments it seams to be fine now and my only complaint early on was that there were things that were supposed to be Shipped out with the Van that were not there when it arrived and he did not return my Calls when I tried to find out why the items were not there now enough of this Drama BS and if my Public Apology isn't good enough here then I know that Iam dealing with a real Yenta Syndrome ! .

planetvear
09-30-2008, 04:10 PM
that is not the truth vlad. you accepted my offer and never mentioned anything about another buyer. i told you i would arrange to get down there this week and i would be back in touch early this week. please do not bother to call here any more, i don't think you are the person i thought you were.
to the other members listening in, i'd like to say im sorry for this. this situation is not in the spirit of why we are here. i just hate being stroked. i'll get over this, but i need to let these guys know i'm not dumb and i know what the real truth is.

Rich Van Linkel
09-30-2008, 04:14 PM
Anyone else notice all the negative vibs that surround Vlad's posts?

Rich

Vlad Marco
09-30-2008, 04:32 PM
Wow what a bunch of Drama Queens !! , and this is what it is all about to see who can diss who the most ? so here's the Hammer and the Nails oh and lets not forget the Crucifix and that Crown of thorns , let he who is without Sin cast the first stone ! .

gregw98
09-30-2008, 10:58 PM
That would be me. Speaking of Drama Queens, who said they were going to take a $10K van and chop it up and sell as parts? Chowda and John, ya'll need to talk.
Okay, I'm finished.
greg

planetvear
10-01-2008, 04:22 AM
this subject is closed for me. i'll not deal with either of them again. lets move on to happier and more productive things, shall we? john

Chowdah
10-01-2008, 06:36 AM
Its great whenever you post something,it gets time stamped above the posting. As I see a posting by myself stating "NO NEED TO RESPOND TO LAST POST ABOUT OTHER ISSUES....(now heres the key to it all) I JUST SPOKE TO YOU ON THE PHONE" That was at 2:25pm on Sept.28,2008, So I would have spoken to Vlad around 2:00pm!JOHN.....you said you spoke to him at 5:00pm that same day,Theres a 3hr window.So I guess Vlad is a man of his word, according to the posting, I had spoken to (Vlad) him 3hrs before.

Wookee
10-01-2008, 07:16 AM
Ok guys this CRAP needs to come to and end.

This problem is spilling into 3 of the for top threads in this forum.

WE are all adults here better than that we are all VANNERS here.

Lets start acting like the good vanners we are and bring this to an END......

.........Wookee

------------------

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m199/wookeesvan/backinblack.jpg
Its a "van thing" A life style you have to live to understand!!!!

Vlad Marco
10-01-2008, 03:56 PM
Amen ! , To The Reply Below ! .

sambowie
10-01-2008, 04:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SAVAGE:
Wow thats to bad. Must of been high on crack?? Hope somebody saves this sweet van.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or coming down off of crack.