PDA

View Full Version : Hey Pat and Fat-Boy

Warlock
08-07-2002, 03:08 AM
Hey fellas, there are a few Cruise Nights coming up at the local Chuck-A-Burger. We ought to get together and crash the party. The dates for the Cruise Nights are Aug.17 Aug.21 and Oct 12. What do you guys think?
By the way Pat, my DSL fried in the storm laast night so I'm back to 56k for a while.

[This message has been edited by Warlock (edited August 07, 2002).]

FAT BOY
08-07-2002, 05:23 PM
Hey Warlock:
I know the 17th is out for me,a damnable family dealy.Even a state political person is supposed to be there.I will frive my early.If they don`t like it ---------.Will let you know on the other dates.
FATBOY

------------------
Gary K Sandfort

FAT BOY
08-07-2002, 09:55 PM
Pat and Warlock:
I`m just wondering if either of y`all plan to go to the Taz`s get together.If things go rite I plan to go and relly want to do the loop thing Saturday and Taz`s yard party.If you do,we mite make a real road deal of it.
Let me know.
FATBOY
sandfortg@hotmail.com

------------------
Gary K Sandfort

Warlock
08-08-2002, 12:35 AM
Well, hate that you won't be able to make it on the 17nth, but since both Pat and I are relatively close to the cruise whenever you decide to come I'll be there, just say when. As for Taz's get together, I went last year but couldn't drive my early. This year I intend to drive her. That would be a nice caravan to the Windy City.

Warlock
08-08-2002, 12:37 AM
Well, hate that you won't be able to make it on the 17nth, but since both Pat and I are relatively close to the cruise whenever you decide to come I'll be there, just say when. As for Taz's get together, I went last year but couldn't drive my early. This year I intend to drive her. That would be a nice caravan to the Windy City.