PDA

View Full Version : 66 No Door?

ahighdiver
03-17-2001, 06:16 PM
In a Rancho Cordova California wrecking yard I found a near complete 66 with no doors in the side. It's trashed inside and the axles are out. It has a cheap window where the doors would be but it's not over the bodylines. there is a little damage to the corner behind the back door on the drivers side. The rest of the body is straight. They want $650.00. I wanted to buy the original mirrors, $60, the drivers side regulator $75,
the guage set $75, and the headlight rims $20. but I thought I'd tell about the whole van before I start striping it.

------------------

[This message has been edited by ahighdiver (edited March 17, 2001).]

AJAX
03-17-2001, 06:49 PM
ITS REALLY TO BAD ALL THESE GOOD FINDS AND THIS SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD ONE, ARE SO FAR AWAY,LIKE THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CONTINENT. A 66 NO DOOR HOPE SOMEBODY CAN MANAGE TO GRAB IT!

TurboVan
03-17-2001, 11:34 PM
Hey, ahighdiver, did you see any `68 thru `70 108" window vans? I'm looking for one, running or not. --- TV

ahighdiver
03-18-2001, 12:24 AM
I know of two late models I'm except not sure 68,69? one is in a wrecking yard near Yuba City Calif. but It was mostly a body.
The other I just saw the first time today while rattle hunting. It is complete and the front was up on blocks. No one was around or I would have talked to them. I will get the low down for you. I'll let you know asap.