PDA

View Full Version : Save this van!!!

66Jim
01-25-2001, 10:03 PM
With much regret, I must part with my '66 Sportvan Deluxe way before it is finished. I have gone through most of the mechanical and can confidently say that you could drive it just about anywhere. I have one too many cars in the driveway and a Jeepster Commando has become the priority. I'm set on getting $500.00 for it. The body needs a lot of work, but it is solid on the top. Characteristic midwest "salt-belt" rust everywhere and a nasty bump on the front. If I put it up for sale locally, I know that a dragster will cannibalize it for the powerglide and trash the rest. This would make me sad. I'm in the Kansas City area. Anyone wanting pics, email me at jnjhulme@netzero.net. Thanks

smiley
01-26-2001, 06:13 PM
If you want to send pics to me, I'll post them on the site for anyone to see. My new email address is: hotrodvans@hotmail.com

Smiley

[This message has been edited by smiley (edited January 26, 2001).]

painterchris
01-26-2001, 11:27 PM
Hey everyone,
I have seen pics of this van and it is in restorable condition: not bad at all. So, if you've been looking for a sportvan, you should contact Jim.
Later,
Andy.

66Jim
01-27-2001, 12:18 AM
Thanks for your response Smiley, the pics are in the mail along with further details on the van. Thanks for the kind words Andrew, wish you had the money to baby this one. It could use some warmer days.