PDA

View Full Version : More Early Magazine Exposure

Wheezin2
08-20-2006, 04:01 PM
The August issue of "Car Kulture Deluxe" has two pages of Earlies, and it's a positive spin on the vans. The magazine is for pre-'68 customs, rat-rods, and the likes. ZZ Top's Billy Gibbons has a 'rat truck' in this issue. The vans are on pages 36-37, and feature a '70 Chevy, an Econoline (don't say what year), and a Dodge A100 pickup. The author had some good press for them.
As for me, I have been stalled out on getting my Early on the road due to health problems. Hopefully I'll be back in the swing of things soon, hated to miss the Nats. I have some bugs in the 4-wheel discs, but they are at least working. I used a street rod manual master cylinder with a remote fill reservoir, and may not have a good bleed on them. I'll post some pix when I get back on the project.

Glenn

Joe Russin
08-21-2006, 03:49 AM
Good to hear from you again Glenn.Looking forward to seeing some new pictures...........Wookee

[This message has been edited by Joe Russin (edited August 21, 2006).]

frank24crew
08-29-2006, 01:34 AM
All you Vanners out there, PLEASE if you are reading this, Go to http://www.ckdeluxemag.com/ Contac them, And encourage them. I noticed Hot Rod Mag. Keeps mentioning Vans, But they are afraid of the backlash from Rodders who remember the excess years of vanning when it seemed every one was bolting on the whole JC Whitney catalog of "custom" parts. Remember, "If it has a hood, It's a panel truck!"

------------------
frank24crew@aol.com