PDA

View Full Version : what is it

sparetime
05-27-2004, 10:28 PM
what is it that makes me look at this old 66 chevy van and see what everybody around me cant every body thinks its a joke but all i can see is such a kick *** piece of machinery all you guys that are helping me are kick *** thank you your gonna help my dream for this van come true we will see those who laugh beg to ride.

RipVanArkie
05-27-2004, 11:09 PM
Glad I don't have that problem, but I do understand.
Everybody at work knows I am working on my van while driving it daily. When it's time to go to lunch, they call to see if I happen to have the seats in it so we can take it to lunch.
Hey, at the end of this summer, I'm supposed to take a road trip with some folks from work, we'll be in your neck of the woods (within a few miles) maybe we could meet coming or going? We're going to visit a buddy that just moved up there last summer.

smudgeck
05-30-2004, 12:23 AM
Hey sparetime, just remember, that when you are done with it, everyone will be drooling all over it, and in the meantime, WE are here for you!! We can see the potential!! So do you have any pics posted on VCVC2?? I'd love to see your diamond in the rough!!

------------------
Peace!
Cris cristofery@cs.com
1967 Camper Van (http://groups.msn.com/vintagechevyvanclub2/2003northwestrally.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=2895)