PDA

View Full Version : VCVC Website Changes

smiley
08-10-2000, 07:56 PM
Due to recent growth in our Gallery and other areas, it is in our best interest to slightly revamp the site's file system and Gallery layout. For the most part, the site will remain as it looks today. This is not a format change, merely a means of simplifying our ever-growing format.

These changes will affect any bookmarks you may have to existing Gallery pages, etc. Once the changes have been implemented, simply access the site through the main page (www.vcvc.org) and re-bookmark your pages.

I will post a message here again letting you know on what date to expect the changes.

I want to thank you all for making this such a great site over the past two years! It's certainly a testament to our passion for these great classic vehicles!

JD
08-12-2000, 01:54 AM
THANK YOU SMILEY! FOR STARTING THE V.C.V.C. FOR THE WEBSITE AND THE MESSAGE BOARD!! YOU
HELPED BRING US ALL TOGEATHER!! GIVE YOURSELF A PAT ON THE BACK BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!
..KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!.......VAN ON!.......
CHEVY RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!.........JD...........

smiley
08-27-2000, 10:24 PM
Well, I'm just about done with the changes to the site. For the most part, the "Gallery" links were the only ones affected. I still have a few more things to do, but wanted to let you know that I'm going to implement the changes tomorrow night (August 28). Had to find a way to better manage the nearly 300 images now on the site.

JD, thanks for the kind words and acknowledgement. I'm happy that the club and this site have been able to benefit so many people. When I first got "online", I thought I was the only nut into these vans. (I've since come to find that there's hundreds of us out there who've been thinking the same thing!)

Vanner68
08-29-2000, 04:21 PM
yup, 4 wheels, a motor, and a box to put it all in! it don't get no better than that! http://www.vcvc.org/ubb/biggrin.gif