PDA

View Full Version : Cool!!

sambowie
01-04-2001, 02:15 PM
I started tearing the vinyl off the bottom half of my sun beatin drivers seat. And what do you know,
theres a near nos brand new door handle sitting on top of the springs.
Thats better then christmas

Vanner68
01-04-2001, 05:24 PM
UUUUmmmmm......Didn't you feel that when you were SITTING on that seat?!?

sambowie
01-04-2001, 06:53 PM
It was nudged between the frame and the springs, and I didnt notice any bump, It was either somebody trying to get a bonus when they bought the seat from the junkyard, or maybe, just maybe it fell in there on the assembly line. I bought the seat from a junkyard in denver, it was laying by a maroon '66 sport van.

pat69chevan
01-05-2001, 10:42 AM
hey guys, you know what i found when i removed the seat covers of my 69 van? a small bag of weed that looked like it was 25 years old. i showed it to my brother and we went searching my van foranything else interesting, we found two dollars in change, some old cigarettes, about ten roaches, not the kind that crawl, the kind that are smoked. i took all the stuff over to my friends house and said here this must be yours, he said, sorry, i thought i got all of it.

good times!!

pat

Vanner68
01-05-2001, 05:06 PM
Nuthin beats the half kilo of coke a friend of mine found under the back seat of a 79 Cordoba he bought at auction- the cops were a bit embarrassed they missed it.....