PDA

View Full Version : Weather And Snow

gregw98
12-22-2002, 12:46 PM
You guys up North are going to love this. Yesterday it got up to 77 degrees, and the city brought in some snow machines and made 60 tons of snow. This was so the kids of New Orleans would know what snow looked like. Now if any of you guys wants to make a deal, we will swap you a hurricane for some snow. Supoosed to get up to 82 today. Also, I thought you guys on the West Cosat were having a drought.
Greg

MoonJoe
12-22-2002, 11:21 PM
No drought here! We got a couple of inches, which for us here is a monsoon. From what I hear NoCal got pretty drenched too!

Joe

TurboVan
12-23-2002, 12:27 AM
Yeah Man, it rained like a MoFo up here a couple of days ago.

TV

pat69chevan
12-23-2002, 12:43 AM
hey greg, we are supposed to get at least 4 inches for christmas!!! YAHOO!!!!! i live for the snow!! we already had one nice snowfall this year but it didnt last. in my opinion, christmas isnt christmas without SNOW!! my sister lives in lafayette LA and she was here in missouri for thanksgiving and it snowed two days after she left. she wanted here boys to see the snow. when we gat a nice snow, i will take a picture of it and add it to my picture page. hope all you guys have a safe and happy christmas!!

later

pat