PDA

View Full Version : My Van..My Story

Vlad Marco
01-01-2001, 12:46 AM
Hey fellow van nuts I know that I have not been the most active person on this board but anyway I thought that I might share a bit of info on my 1964 chevy panel van, well a few years ago I had to sell her due to alot of financial commitments and this was not an easy decision for me to make so anyway the guy that I sold her to gave me a call one day and asked me if I wanted to buy the van back from him and this was about three years since the time that I sold it to him so I was more than happy to buy the van back so this was really great and I have been enjoying it ever since.Now for all of the goodies that this van has,the motor is a 350 cid out of a gmc heavy duty truck with a 4 bolt main & a steel crank also a Lunati cam with 512 lift plus a fluid damper & a full msd ignition a Edelbrock performer rpm manifold plus many other hi po parts also the tranny is fully worked including a 3,000 stall converter,there is also a 12 bolt rear with 373 gears,headers & flowmasters handle the breathing end with a Holley carb,the heads are ported & polished with stainless steel valves,The interior of the van is fully customized with a tuck & rolled pattern plus am fm cd player & a kicker box plus 300 watt power booster,The van is rated at 450 horse power.Anyway enough of me rattling on,everybody have a great new year...rock on !!...Vlad