PDA

View Full Version : VCVC2001 Calendar & New T-Shirt Available

smiley
12-13-2000, 08:08 AM
In case you haven't seen it, the cover for the VCVC2001 calendar has been unveiled as well as a new club t-shirt design. You can catch the new calendar cover on our site's home page as well as on the "Club Stuff" page here: www.vcvc.org/vcvctee.html (http://www.vcvc.org/vcvctee.html)

The calendars will be ready later this week. If you haven't placed your order yet, please do so soon.

Flaming_Moe
12-13-2000, 10:07 AM
Hey Smiley,

Great lookin' Shirt and calendar! I was just qurious if you got my order for the calendars.

Austin

Vanner68
12-13-2000, 09:13 PM
give him one for bein the cover van!

smiley
12-14-2000, 01:48 AM
Hey Flaming Moe, I did get your order but have been too busy to email you. The calenders are looking to be shipped next Monday. Thank you, and congratulations to you and your dad on making the cover for 2001.

sambowie
12-14-2000, 02:22 PM
Yeah, out of the whole series of flaming moes
pictures in the gallery, that cover shot is the best.

Flaming_Moe
12-14-2000, 06:29 PM
Thanx for the support guys! I haven't told dad yet that he made the cover...I am waiting to see the look on his face when he gets the calendars!

Rich Van Linkel
12-22-2000, 01:24 PM
Smiley,

Did you get my e-mail for the calendar? Sorry about the t-shirt design taking so long. Did you get my package? What do you think of the designs? When do you think I will be getting the calendar? Is my van featured in it this year? I've been out of the loop for a while and was surprised to see the huge responce to a rally. I'm excited about this event and am trying to come up with a way to get there for the event. I am currently working on designs for a event t-shirt, if you guys could come up with a simple name for the event I can get you the design for your approval and get started getting them made up at my local lazer print shop. Let me know of any thing you guys would like to see on the design, I'll try to get back into checking the web site more often for your responces.

[This message has been edited by Rich Van Linkel (edited December 22, 2000).]