PDA

View Full Version : parts unknown

tomschaner
06-22-2000, 08:42 PM
i"m in the process of restoring a 1967 chevy 90 and have been unable to find anyone that sells any of the following items or produces anything even closely similiar that will work on the following:engine cover weatherstripping gasket,glove box"cardboard insert",window felts and window channel for fwd doors, and vent window weatherstripping.any supplier info would definitely be appreciated in my resto .thanks for listening tom

Blindmelon
06-27-2000, 02:24 PM
give me a email at blindmelon5@hotmail.com, i have my hands on the felt strips, window channel weatherstripping, and a few other hard to find parts. tim-

tomschaner
06-27-2000, 06:31 PM
tim,responding to your reply on parts i'm still in need of the parts mentioned glove box,vent window weatherstrip,window channel weatherstrip,inner and outer felts,and a engine cover weatherstrip if you have any of the above for sale i,d be interested in purchaseing them.or info on any equivalents that will work.unfortunately i'm leaving town till july 18th but like i said definitely in need of these parts to complete my parts list for my 67 chevy van.leave me a list and price and i'll get back to you immediately when i get back thanks tom.

nagant
06-27-2000, 06:36 PM
if you go to links from this site to C T's vans and click on parts there is a weather striping for engine covers and other things too.