PDA

View Full Version : Club T-shirts

Rich Van Linkel
09-19-2001, 05:16 AM
Who has the original art work I sent to Smiley for t-shirt designs? Smiley or Pat? Could either of you send me back a copy of those so I can work on getting some shirts, cards and stickers done?

Smiley, I assume you must be very busy with school and all as I haven't seen any new postings of Rally pictures or art work for quite a while. Believe me, I understand. But, I would really like to create a VCVC logo for our club, and I think the best way to do it is to get some ideas posted and see what is the most popular among the club members. I want to get busy on this so that maybe we can all get a nice Christmas present from our club. What do you say?

the Bohemian

smiley
09-19-2001, 02:53 PM
Hey Rich, I still have originals of your artwork. I'll drop them in the mail to you.

pat69chevan
09-20-2001, 08:47 PM
hey rich, the copies i got from smiley were added to the first annual rally banner, i wrapped it up and put it in my basement for hopefully next year, if you would like to see what it looked like, i thnk it will be on the pictorial that is being added to the site for the first rally. smiley, correct me if i am wrong about that. hey smiley, hows it going? how is the misses? louisiana treating you okay? oh yeah, rich, i showed your drawings to the new commercial art instructor at school and he was highly impressed!!!!!

catch you guys later

pat

Rich Van Linkel
09-21-2001, 05:28 AM
Thanks Pat.

So does this instructor think I could have a future in commercial art? Ha Ha, just kidding. I never did very well with deadlines, that's why I never tried to make a career out of it. I have looked into maybe getting into doing tattoos though. I've done several designs for people who have had them put to skin, but the money is defenatly in the skin part of the process.

Later,

the Bohemian

pat69chevan
09-21-2001, 09:21 AM
tattoos?????? everyone in the club raise your hand if a van tattoo sound cool to you!!!! the commercial art teacher says that he works better with a deadline. he liked the red van with the flames the most, that was my favorite also.

later

pat