PDA

View Full Version : vcvc t-shirts

camelot
05-16-2010, 05:54 PM
i'm excited that the t-shirts are still in the works,and i would like to order more. maybe four XL please .i will pay in advance. just tell me how,and the money is in the mail.,also ready to look for bumpers [both], mirrors sideview. three bottom bolts, two top. if possible the mirrors in stainless,are they called california mirrors? like the ones in the calendar,may 2010 with barry rubia's sweet van, and the very beautiful Selina. also sunvisors, and the glovebox box. i love my calander, and having a van project again.still working on how to send pictures. thanks Tony.

psychobilly57
05-16-2010, 08:50 PM
what year glove box door ? I have one off of a 66.

camelot
05-17-2010, 02:30 PM
thanks for responding. actually i have the door,i'm looking for the box itself

smiley
05-17-2010, 06:03 PM
Wookee has glove boxes. They look great.

Wookee
05-17-2010, 08:46 PM
Shirts are in the works.Just waiting on a couple small details for pricing.

I can get glove box liners......
the company who makes them is still having problems with the raw material supplier.
I will gladly put your name on a list for liners.When I get a build date for them I will send you an E Mail.

........Wookee

------------------

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m199/wookeesvan/backinblack.jpg
Its a "van thing" A life style you have to live to understand!!!!

camelot
05-18-2010, 04:59 PM
thanks i'll patiently wait .......any news yet? sorry i'll wait ,thanks alot TonyP.S, i own a alternator, and starter shop called olmsted auto electric,my slogan is WANNA START SOMETHING? if anyone needs help,feel free to contact me here, or at my e- mail flamed 36@aol.com, or 1-440-748-1936. i would be glad to help