Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Number 9 - The playing continues

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by frankcosta View Post
    well Joe you will be waiting longer. we wont be attending the NATS this year. we have a second grandson coming into the world on the 20th,were in the middle of rebuilding our new property we bought, and were I work we close the first week in July so a week with pay. So the money will be better spent on the remodeling.
    I do know all about how much time is needed for new grand babies.A perfect reason to not attend the Nationals.
    Next years Nationals might be in your area.
    If they are.We will see you guys then.

Its a "van thing". A life style you have to live to understand!!!!

VCVC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by WCV - Rob View Post
    Just out of curiosity Frank, what side mirrors are those?, (who makes them) as they're bitchin', 'n lovin' where you located
    'em too..
    I bought them from speedway
    Number 9

VCVC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been a while

Been a while since I've been on here. We had the Nat's in Greenfield MA this summer and I had the privilege of heading up the show & shine. Which was a good turnout. Matchstick blew me away with the coverage of #9 in custom mag. And now in January Doug Virtualvanner just sent out the new 2020 calendar and #9 got a nice center fold. I'd like to tank all that showed at the Nat's and big thanks to Matchstick and Doug Virtualvanner for all they do for our sport.
    Number 9

VCVC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The end of June

I've been home since November got hurt at work and had two stays in the hospital. Had a bad infection and broken middle finger on my left hand. For those of you that don't know me I lost most of the use of my left hand I was electrocuted with 23thousand volts at my workplace. I have lived with it pretty much my whole life and adapted well. It's been my driving force to try to be as good with someone that has two good hands and a little of natural talent that I'm grateful for. I now am retired with some other issues and I'll get through. July makes 3 years we bought a new/old property a 45x45 garage and a 30x55 post&beam mill that was built in the late 1800 or early1900. We been rebuilding it a little at a time (heath stop me for a while) this place were calling the Costa Compound. The property is 110feet by 55 feet a L drive way all cement with 6ft fence with barbed wire. No grass or trees... when were done it will make free weekends for family and Vanning. The covid hasn't really been a problem since I've been home since November in the Costa Compound. To all of you Vanners stay safe and keep building your self expression through your VANS.
    Number 9

VCVC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The end of June

I've been home since November got hurt at work and had two stays in the hospital. Had a bad infection and broken middle finger on my left hand. For those of you that don't know me I lost most of the use of my left hand I was electrocuted with 23thousand volts at my workplace. I have lived with it pretty much my whole life and adapted well. It's been my driving force to try to be as good with someone that has two good hands and a little of natural talent that I'm grateful for. I now am retired with some other issues and I'll get through. July makes 3 years we bought a new/old property a 45x45 garage and a 30x55 post&beam mill that was built in the late 1800 or early1900. We been rebuilding it a little at a time (heath stop me for a while) this place were calling the Costa Compound. The property is 110feet by 55 feet a L drive way all cement with 6ft fence with barbed wire. No grass or trees... when were done it will make free weekends for family and Vanning. The covid hasn't really been a problem since I've been home since November in the Costa Compound. To all of you Vanners stay safe and keep building your self expression through your VANS.
    Number 9

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Hope your doing better Frank, & your Family is well .
    Tom

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Itís nice to hear from you Frank! Hope youíre feeling better as well. The Costa Compound...l dig it. Sounds like a nice space youíre creating in your new home.
    1966 Chevy Sportvan seafoam green/white
    Sliding ragtop
    230 straight six
    HEI distributor
    12SI alternator
    2bbl 32/36 Progressive carb upgrade with 1 to 2bbl carb adapter
    200r4 w/stock auto shifter, custom hanger, 96 suburban trans cooler
    3:36 rear
    Front Disk Brake conversion with Dual master
    Recored radiator to 3core
    5 blade fan
    belly pan.