Thread: titleing a van with out a title

Certifiable Vanatic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

titleing a van with out a title

i,m in the prosse of getting a 69 chevy sport van dulex 108. but no title they sured changed things here in michigan on getting a title.you either get a bulders title and better have every recept and thing in order and then you only get a current years title. or there is what they call a bonded title anyone knows anything about those ??

VCVC Member / Moderator gregw98's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VCVC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow what a pain, I'm glad after 15 years old no title needed here in nh, just a bill of sale. Bob

VCVC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you are screwed bear! give up and go hunting. just kidding, of course. what greg said!

Certifiable Vanatic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks greg the van came from CA.to az then michigan its a erector set the guy took it apart to start the restore and scrapers/crooks stole all the door hinges crome bumpers,motor cradel,motor trans, all the doors are there the glass too its a roller to say the least.but what a west coast body NO RUST all the body trim is there and it,s a 6 lug 3/4 ton. it had a roof a/c at one time so the holes in the roof need fixing.its been sitting in michigan for last 15yrs in a barn about 200 miles north of me o and no seats but me and my fred sanford ways of colleting van parts i got every thing to put this one back together.

User Tag List