Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Thread: Big Red

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

Looks like I need a passenger side power window/door, inner panel.
    This panel has the square holes for the switches and one round hole for the door handle.No window crank hole.
    I have miss placed mine some where.
    If you have one PM me you price and the shipping to Joppa Md 21085....
    Its a "van thing". A life style you have to live to understand!!!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

Here is a picture of the passenger side door.
    I need the upper inner panel .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP6956.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	37486

I can make an inner panel out of luan and just screw the oak trim piece right to it.
    I just like the switches mounted in the factory holes a little better.
    I have other interior work I want to get done before I mess with covering the door panels.
    I still can't walk around the local pick and pull yards yet.
    So there is a method to my madness ...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

A while back I got a repair order for a cracked windshield.whick lead to the van going to my friends body shop.which turned into a repaint job.
    Yesterday I was finally able to get her repair order taken care of.(tags are suspended until this was taken care of).
    Monday I will be able to get my new stickers and be legal again.
    She has been basically yard art.
    While I did take her out with the out dated stickers for the inspection to be done.I was able to drive her enough to find out Harford Tire did a great job rebalancing my new tires mounted on the 8 & 10 inch Crager SS's.Pep Boys who I bought the tires from could not get the balance job correct.
    I went there because I wanted a 295-50-15 tire mounted on the 10s.These tires fill a 10 inch rim better than a 275-60-15 does. I have ran this size tire on 10's in the past.When I picked these Cragers up they had the same sizes of tires all ready mounted on them that where in OK shape.While the tire where dry rotted the tires where balanced perfect.I knew The wheels ran true.Pep Boys where the only ones locally that carried a 295-50-15 tire...

I still have a problem with her idling correctly at stop lights.Tuesday I found a local shop who can take her in and run a scan.
    I have a code reader I invested in.How ever,I still can't get her to idle correctly at stop lights.It's also an intermittent issue.Some time it will idle some times it wont.Hopefully next week the local shop can run the codes and be able to diagnose the idle issue.
    I was desperate enough to drive the van 16 hours to a club member here that knows his stuff about these throttle body set ups.
    I do have another late model here that I debrained.If next weeks visit to a paid wrench does not work out.A call to Summit Racing will be in order.
    The TBI worked great until she dropped a cylinder and I had to park it.IF it did not run correctly before I did the engine swap I would have went back to a carburated set up.Similar to what I am running one the"Beast" and out Z28.
    At least she looks nice......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP6774.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	37488
    Last edited by Wookee; 09-15-2018 at 09:46 AM.

User Tag List