Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 lost GMC earlies I found

New Guy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dougw1 View Post
    No, they both have side doors with no windows in door. The green one has some kind of butchered side windows that were put in. The only windows are the front doors & rear doors.
    They look to be in decent shape. I'll have to wait Dbal review until it dries up a bit to crawl around and check them out more.
    Yeah, you should restore them because the cars are in pretty good shape and can be put in further use.
    Last edited by DonaldUngar; 06-14-2019 at 04:47 PM.

New Guy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found these 2 vans today, no clue they were there. A 64 & a 65, need to wait till it dries up to crawl around & check them out better. Not sure how much he wants but I'm guessing not much as he has no plans other than to use them for storage. Attachment 32666Attachment 32665
    These vans looks in pretty bad condition. I think someone left Agoc Travel a long time ago. You can restore these vans and they can be of good use. After restoring they would look fantastic. It would be best if i could buy them.
    Last edited by WalterWilkerson; 07-29-2019 at 10:50 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by WalterWilkerson View Post
    These vans looks in pretty bad condition. I think someone left them a long time ago. You can restore these vans and they can be of good use. After restoring they would look fantastic. It would be best if i could buy them.
    I've scooped the green one but the white one is still there. Let me know if you want it & I'll buy it & bring it to my place then you can come & get it.

Certifiable Vanatic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've scooped the green one but the white one is still there. Let me know if you want it & I'll buy it & bring it to my place then you can come & get it.
    Pictures! Was it hard to get it out of there?

User Tag List