• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jrinaman
    VCVC Member
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by danc5522 View Post
    Do you happen to have the other van site address? Are we allowed to post/direct to another van site? I don't want to be the cause of any issues with this group, as I'm so grateful for the help I've received thus far.

Let me know if you can.

Thanks!
    most of our members visit both. were not in competition. our site is chevy/gmc only and vintage vans is all early vans. http://vintage-vans.forumotion.com/forum you will likely get more help for your chevy here but several chevy owners there that don't visit here. put a bed in the van and quit taking them home!
    '64 chevy, 292 40 over, 206/526 cam, 2004r trans. 9.75:1, dual webbers, Langdon cast headers, 1.94 valves

Comment

• dougw1
      Van Addict
      • Mar 2017

I guess if it's against policy or something it can be removed.

Originally posted by danc5522 View Post
      Do you happen to have the other van site address? Are we allowed to post/direct to another van site? I don't want to be the cause of any issues with this group, as I'm so grateful for the help I've received thus far.

Let me know if you can.

Thanks!
      Last edited by dougw1; 06-29-2017, 10:20 AM.

Comment

• SteelyVan
        Van Addict
        • Jan 2011

"Put a bed in the van and quit taking them home!"

Another beauty Jrin. Vanning advice and the Life Sciences. You crack me up
        Last edited by SteelyVan; 06-29-2017, 10:47 AM.

Comment

• lvjjj
          VCVC Member
          • Sep 2007

danc5522, I also hear you about keeping things stock, sometimes I wish I had. My '65 has been modified many times since I bought her in 1970. Each time my family had a different need (band equipment, kids, RV towing) I'd have a great time working on her to satisfy that need. I do have all of the receipts and invoices dating from 1970 of all of the part I have bought and installed. There isn't any other project that I've had that gives me the joy and satisfaction the early has provided. Easy to work on and parts are relatively cheap. This is weird, but every time something broke, I was almost happy that I would need to get out the wrenches again. Since things rarely broke, I'd have to come up with some ideas for improvements I could make, even though it didn't need it.
          Last edited by lvjjj; 07-04-2017, 09:00 AM.
          LARRY OF THE PACIFIC NW
          1965, 292, TH350
          purchased Nov. 22, 1970

Comment

• lvjjj
            VCVC Member
            • Sep 2007

danc5522, I also hear you about keeping things stock, sometimes I wish I had.
            LARRY OF THE PACIFIC NW
            1965, 292, TH350
            purchased Nov. 22, 1970

Comment

Working...
            X