1970 Chevy Sportvan 90 - "Dazed and Confuzed II"
    Lakeville, MN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations Bill!
    1968 Chevy van G20 108 250ci 3spd manual
    1965 Chevy Van "RedRum" - Sold 2009 - Owned Since 1991 (should have never sold it)

VCVC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

retired

Its been 6 months retired, have been very busy with the house and land.spent 3 months working outside to clear up what hasn't been cleaned in 20 years.Spend time sitting by water fall and swimming in stream, we've named it " Bills Falls".Been driving the 67 daily since June and proudly have put about 17,000 miles on it with no issues. It's time to tuck it away for the winter. I bought a 2013 Buick Encore with 88,000 miles, one owner, serviced at dealer it was bought from, I was looking for a smooth ride and some room in the back. My Grandson says i won't be getting any thumbs up in the Buick and I haven't got one. The house was sheet rocked last week, to be taped on Tuesday, and spray paint primer and ceilings painted next week.Things are slower than we had hoped but still moving along.We , my son and I, replaced more wood structure from sill plates to walls and to the roof. Best of it all is that my PSA has gone down to .06 from 32 in June 2016 ,great Dr.in Yale New Haven . You guys should have that PSA checked yearly regardless of what your Dr. says any thing over 3.5 should be checked more closely , mine went from 3.5 to 6 in one year. I do feel good, all blood work comes back good.As i say I'm in good health except i'm in stage 4 prostate cancer. Happy Holidays to all, Bill. This spring I hope to have a get together up at the land ,we have parking and room to camp and swim , I was trying to do it this year and didn't have time .

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

The Nationals are up your way this year Bill..
    I hope to see you then...
    Its a "van thing". A life style you have to live to understand!!!!

VCVC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

retired

Quote Originally Posted by Wookee View Post
    The Nationals are up your way this year Bill..
    I hope to see you then...
    I had hoped to go last year, we had so much work to do to try to play catch up at the house.Just had it sheet rocked and taped as of today.One more day for them then paint.When and where is it going to be?

User Tag List