Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Misc parts for 64 - 66 G10 vans

Van Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyChucky View Post
    After cleaning up my van mess I came across some parts that fit a 1966 g10. Some were picked up as spares for future use and others were found. It is time to get these parts to the folks who will use them so here they are so far: All these except for the turn signal unit are new and never used.

Rear window gaskets Steele # 60-0484-81. Currently listed for $104.80 plus shipping, will sell for $80.00 plus shipping.

Attachment 39184
    Attachment 39185

Hinge seals for 6 doors (window van) From Restoration Specialties no longer carrying them. Steele lists them at $47.40 for 2 hinges total for 6 doors $284.40. Will sell them for $200.00 no shipping.

Attachment 39186

Original type windshield wipers from Counterpart Automotive parts. Listed at $18.00 each plus shipping. Will sell for $30.00 plus shipping $30.00 pair.
    Attachment 39187
    Attachment 39188

Turn signal switch complete bough from Ebay many moons ago. This is a rare part for our vans. Do not remember what I paid for it but will sell for $80.00 plus shipping.

Attachment 39189
    Attachment 39190
    Attachment 39191

Am still “cleaning up” the van stuff and could run across additional stuff. Will list them as they are found.

PayPal to; freflyte@q.com (this is my email address also)

I hope this will keep more of these great old vans on the road.

“Lucky”Chucky
    Any chance you still have the wipers for sale still?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Chuck hasn't been in the site in a few weeks, but I'm sure he will be soon. He's been here a LONG time.
    1966 Chevy Display, "Southern Belle"
    1968 Chevy, "Blue Overdose"

VCVC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Still alive...

Hello,
    Just to let everybody know that I am still kicking. Just had a minor operation but all is well now. These things get a little harder when one gets past 80 but now it looks like the Lord has given me extra time here. Want to thank all for your concerns.
    Looking forward to dusting off the 66 and take her on the road even for a short drive.
    The parts have been spoken for with the first one that said they wanted them, I am waiting for his answer and then go down the list. This is the best way to be fair.
    In the mean time have located some other parts that I have saved. Will post them after taking some pictures.
    "Lucky"Chucky
    "Lucky"Chucky

VCVC Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome!

Great to hear that you are still kicking. Lucky, you are a huge blessing to us and the Vintage Chevy Van Club. Thank you for being a part of us. You make us a better club. That sweet van of yours is an example of how a passenger carrying VCV should look. I have seen this van up close and was very impressed with the care and attention to detail that you made sure went into this van during the restoration. I wish I had the means to buy this sweet 1st gen and hope that it ends up in caring hands. Great to see you posting. God bless you.
    108VanGuy...
    1969 Chevy Panel, 250 CID, 3 Spd.with OD, 3.36 "WedgieVan" Daily Driver
    1967 Chevy Panel, 230 CID, 3 Spd. 3.36 "UtiliVan" 292 TFI coming. Owned since 76
    1964 GMC Panel, 194 CID, 3 Spd. "CrunchoVan"
    1965 GMC HandiBus Custom, 194 CID, 3 Spd. "MilkVan" Seized Engine
    1965 Chevy Panel 350 CID, 3 Spd. "RustoRoof" Runs but wiring bad
    1969 Chevy 108 Display 307 CID THM 350 Power Brakes 3.73 Posi
    1965 Chevy Panel, V8, 3 Spd. "Gold Hills Van" Best body of my 65s
    1965 CamperVan, V8, 3 Spd.

Van Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyChucky View Post
    Hello,
    Just to let everybody know that I am still kicking. Just had a minor operation but all is well now. These things get a little harder when one gets past 80 but now it looks like the Lord has given me extra time here. Want to thank all for your concerns.
    Looking forward to dusting off the 66 and take her on the road even for a short drive.
    The parts have been spoken for with the first one that said they wanted them, I am waiting for his answer and then go down the list. This is the best way to be fair.
    In the mean time have located some other parts that I have saved. Will post them after taking some pictures.
    "Lucky"Chucky
    Glad to hear you are doing well. It all gets a little tougher as the years accumulate.

Wondering if I was the first to respond on the windshield wipers. If I was, let me know and I will paypal the necessary funds.

Thanks!

Mike...

VCVC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

Mike,
    Your wipers are now in the mail, should get to you on the 2nd.
    "Lucky"Chucky

Quote Originally Posted by madillow View Post
    Glad to hear you are doing well. It all gets a little tougher as the years accumulate.

Wondering if I was the first to respond on the windshield wipers. If I was, let me know and I will paypal the necessary funds.

Thanks!

Mike...
    "Lucky"Chucky

VCVC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lucky Chucky???

Hello,
    Any chance that any of the window seals are still available??

User Tag List