Thread: Parting 69 108 and stuff

New Guy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Parting 69 108 and stuff

Howdy,
    IĀ’m in the process ofcollecting parts to restore a 69 108 G10 our family bought new, and have acquiredtwo additional 69s, one of which I am parting now. ItĀ’s a G20, no window sidedoor with six cyl, supposedly blown. Has 3 spd OD trans which is not original,but appears to be a good unit. What I really need for mine is a good rust free windshieldframe and lower valance, but this one is pretty rusty in the areas I need. Thedoors are a little soft on the bottoms, but could be saved. Window mechanismsare worn like all are. IĀ’m considering keeping the 12 bolt rear and changingour G10 to 6 lug all around with the big front brakes, but if someone has agood posi 3:08 10 bolt 5 lug, I would be interested. Or a pair of 12 bolt 5 lugaxlesĀ…
    I just cut out thedog house, let me know what else you might need. It will be going to thescrapper soon. Probably will cut the nose off just to have it.
    The other is a 69 G10shorty no side door, with a V-8 AT conversion. Not ready to part out yet, and reallydonĀ’t want to since itĀ’s a pretty rare one, but the sheet metal is rust free onthe front. Is there anyone who has the pieces I need before I go and cut thisup?
    Also I acquired someparts, and have a complete 4 spd conversion to sell. I think it has all theparts, the guy swapped it all out for an auto. He says the trans worked greatwhen removed.
    Other misc: early and late powerglides, not sure oncondition. Low back seats, not orig, needrecovered. Engine shield, rough but can be fixed. Other stuff.

IĀ’m in Washington,and not really into shipping stuff unless itĀ’s small. IĀ’ll be posting this onSeattle CL soon. Calling is the best way to reach me, not much into txt or IMtho will do my best to respond. If thereĀ’s pics of anything you need, let meknow.
    Thanks,
    Rick
    2 five 3-seven 0nine-five 6 one 6
    Also looking for aradio delete plate.

VCVC Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it Just Me?

Or are others seeing no pics also?
    108VanGuy...
    1969 Chevy Panel, 250 CID, 3 Spd.with OD, 3.36 "WedgieVan" Daily Driver
    1967 Chevy Panel, 230 CID, 3 Spd. 3.36 "UtiliVan" 292 TFI coming. Owned since 76
    1964 GMC Panel, 194 CID, 3 Spd. "CrunchoVan"
    1965 GMC HandiBus Custom, 194 CID, 3 Spd. "MilkVan" Seized Engine
    1965 Chevy Panel 350 CID, 3 Spd. "RustoRoof" Runs but wiring bad
    1969 Chevy 108 Display 307 CID THM 350 Power Brakes 3.73 Posi
    1965 Chevy Panel, V8, 3 Spd. "Gold Hills Van" Best body of my 65s
    1965 CamperVan, V8, 3 Spd.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 108VanGuy View Post
    Or are others seeing no pics also?
    108VanGuy...
    It's not just you...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cantseeshitcapt.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	39908

64' wikivan 230/4 onda tree/2.56 posi
    '64 Red Baron no engine/trans
    '66 "Lucky" 230/3 onda tree/project
    '67 108" G10 "high roller" 350/th350 12 bolt rear, 31" tires

Quote Originally Posted by Vanner68 View Post
    Remember, they're still printing money, but they aren't making any more earlies!

New Guy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are correct sirs! Was my first post and didn't get it right. Please see the other post update.

Thanks

User Tag List