• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Merc359
    New Guy
    • Aug 2018

Another header question

Hi All,

I have a 1965 GMC G10 Van with a 250 6 cylinder. I've been scouring over the forums here for header information and most chatter is about headers that will fit a V8. I a looking to see if there is still a header that is in production that works for our van's 250.

I see Hedman has a set for a 230 / 250 / 292 Truck at https://www.jegs.com/i/Hedman/500/69310/10002/-1

There was a link someone gave to Stovebolt and Langdon headers but they appear to be out of production.

Any input would be greatly appreciated before I opt for the ridiculously expensive custom built option.

Merc359
  • SAVAGE
    VCVC Member
    • Feb 2004

Seems like I remember somebody posting the pickup one is to low(long)
    Clififord Inline Performance use to have some??
    Tom

Comment

• Merc359
      New Guy
      • Aug 2018

Headers found

clifford indeed has a header set and dual two barrel carb setup! Thanks for the direction. Now to part with my cash?

Originally posted by SAVAGE View Post
      Seems like I remember somebody posting the pickup one is to low(long)
      Clififord Inline Performance use to have some??

Comment

• SAVAGE
        VCVC Member
        • Feb 2004

yea there not cheep, but Clifford been doing I6 for a long time.
        You might have problem stuffing the duel carb setup in a 1st gen doghouse???
        Tom

Comment

• jrinaman
          VCVC Member
          • Apr 2011

langdon cast headers are now sold through 12 bolt tom. truck headers hang to low! langdons are easier to run the exhaust but the cliffords perform better. I have ran all three on my '64.
          '64 chevy, 292 40 over, 206/526 cam, 2004r trans. 9.75:1, dual webbers, Langdon cast headers, 1.94 valves

Comment

Working...
          X