Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ROLL CALL !!!!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I am still here!! You can't get rid of me that easy!! I just lurk around the site & post once in a while!! You all do a FanTazTic job with the site!!!
    Taz!!

[This message has been edited by Taz (edited October 22, 2009).]

Van Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My name is Charlie Ellis, I live in Portland, tn. Married, three children, all grown, three grandchildren. I found this site when I got my 68 van. I post from time to time, usually looking for help and always getting assistance, either directly or indirectly. I don't get to work on my van much, a lot of projects and lots of travel. As much as I travel about the country, you would think that I would have met a few members, but have only met one, Andrew Chevelle and he came by the Barret Jackson when I was working there. If anyone is ever in the neighborhood, stop by, got plenty of room. take care, Charlie

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

Taz, you do a great job getting Early Chevy owners together out in you neck of the woods..........

........Wookee

------------------

Its a "van thing" A life style you have to live to understand!!!!

Van Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been lurking around this site since it was started. Haven't owned an early Chevy in several dogs ages. But I sure do apreciate them.
    Here's a neat shot I took of some familiar Chevs at the Nats:

[This message has been edited by Virtualvanner (edited October 23, 2009).]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still here after all these years, sorry I post some pretty random s--t sometimes, here's Taco at the 'nats', right up against the mexican border, windows all fogged up. It was almost as cold as last year up there that central cal nite...
    Turbo is getting some exhaust work done, film at 11... BTW happy halloween!

[This message has been edited by TurboVan (edited October 24, 2009).]

VCVC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm still holding down the fort up in the northeast corner. i'm well into a years worth of part-time bodywork on my 65 chevy panel. lots of hidden issues, especially around the winshield. when it is done it will be done right.
    i drive my 65 gmc panel mostly on weekends, mostly around this area picking up parts or running around. i'm going to have to tuck it away for the winter soon.
    as always, we're here and available for visits by members who are in the area, and the lobster feed offer stands for those first-time visitors.
    if you see a van advertised somewhere in my neck of the woods, give me a shout and i'll go look at it for you (time permitting, of course).
    we entretain primah-donah a couple of times a year, shorty on occasion and ron bonomo on one occasion (thanks for the ct plate ron). all are welcome.
    you'll find me here twice a day every day. see you all around. john

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Present! haha. active reader since '05, active poster since '07. although haven't much in the past couple months bacuase of classes. I'm a senior at the School of Environmental Science and Forestry in Syracuse, NY. so I've been pretty busy haha. but when summer comes its nothing but van van van, as usual.
    Heres my 67 with my girlfriend meghan at the Nats.
    RC

Van Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK so Im BoB and am kind of new here haha anyhow I have a real bad driving habit. I just love early morning cruising in the van blasting out rock and roll to all the unforunate folks still asleep haha. Im 55 been married to Chris 27 years, have 1 moose of a son in 3rd year university. As a biology/chemisty student hes in charge of making the wine/beer/grappa supply. As a job Im a road foreman for the local muni. I deal with the x-files and drive a lot haha. Other wise I collect guitars and tube audio equipement, and spend as much time as possible at the Cariboo cabin....cheers

Van Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Photo is possibly too big at 600kb...so Ill try the thumbnail[img]http://s654photobucket.com/albums/uu267/Barky_01/th_DSC1696jpg{/img] if this doesnt work imgonna smoke some TNT and drink some DYNOMITE and go for a walk!!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

barky,use the edit button and go in and make the pictures address at photobucket a stand alone line and it should apear.....

.........Wookee

------------------

Its a "van thing" A life style you have to live to understand!!!!

[This message has been edited by Wookee (edited October 24, 2009).]

User Tag List