Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: ROLL CALL !!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am writing to let everyone know that Mark Blais passed away August 19, 2019. He had been fighting kidney cancer for nearly 3 years. He loved VCVC and anything associated with vintage chevy vans. I just wanted to let everyone know; I have met a few of you over the years. If anyone wants to contact me, you can email me at 6pgentry@gmail.com.
    Thanks,
    Pat Gentry

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidmark View Post
    I am writing to let everyone know that Mark Blais passed away August 19, 2019. He had been fighting kidney cancer for nearly 3 years. He loved VCVC and anything associated with vintage chevy vans. I just wanted to let everyone know; I have met a few of you over the years. If anyone wants to contact me, you can email me at 6pgentry@gmail.com.
    Thanks,
    Pat Gentry
    Mark had been a member and huge supporter of the club since its early days. I've very saddened to hear this news.
    1966 Chevy Display, "Southern Belle"
    1968 Chevy, "Blue Overdose"

New Guy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mark

although I never put 2 and 2 together, I had corresponded with Mark on our facebook group and a few times on this site. We are already a small community and when a member leaves us its hard on us all! I hope the rest of you guys that may have known Mark or have stories will reply to mine or smileys thread with your memories! getting my van together means a little bit more now than it ever did for our guys who came before us...Viewmaster and skidmark, ill remember you guys and you will always ride with me!

User Tag List